How to Get Payoneer MasterCard In Pakistan?

PAKISTAN  How to Get Payoneer MasterCard In Pakistan?
Hello Everyone!

[Image: HIJeiq7.png]

My name is Alam Khan and I'm one of the freelancers in Pakistan. I just came across the Payoneer website and wanted to sign up for an account but unfortunately I was not able to sign up for a payoneer mastercard/account because it requires me a Bank Account details such as the Account Number, IBAN and other details so my question is how can I sign up for Payoneer in Pakistan without providing any bank account details?

I even followed this step by step guide as well: [Only registered and activated users can see links Register Now, its FREE] but nothing is going to help me. Is there any Internet guy or any Blogger who can help me with this issue how to get payoneer in pakistan without local bank account?

Your replies & help would be highly appreciated.

Alam Khan!
Give Reputation to this user Quote this message in a reply Reply
Thanks given by:

RE: How to Get Payoneer MasterCard In Pakistan?
you can get help on google simply type payoneer  pakistan.
Thanks given by: sheedal

RE: How to Get Payoneer MasterCard In Pakistan?
(16-10-2018, 11:57 PM)faheem altaf Wrote: you can get help on google simply type payoneer  pakistan.

AS I already mentioned the link, I read it but nothing is helping me. It even says that you can sign up via Fiverr and then be able to register for Payoneer in Pakistan without bank account and I tried that as well but it's still asking me my bank details when I reach the final sign up step.
Thanks given by:

+ New Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Article Devil 1 230 21-09-2018, 06:26 AM
Last Post: Muntaha
  Social media Fatty 0 137 19-09-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Fatty
  Mobile phone Fatty 0 125 19-09-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Fatty
New1 How to Control your Laptop with Android Phone 2018 Abdul Rehman 0 157 31-08-2018, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Abdul Rehman
New 2 Latest KMSpico 10.2.0 Final + Portable Version 2018 UPDATED!!! Mahaarvi 1 956 21-04-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: qazikyaiman

Users see this thread

1 Guest(s)