How to Get Payoneer MasterCard In Pakistan?

How to Get Payoneer MasterCard In Pakistan?
PAKISTAN 

Hello Everyone!

[Image: HIJeiq7.png]

My name is Alam Khan and I'm one of the freelancers in Pakistan. I just came across the Payoneer website and wanted to sign up for an account but unfortunately I was not able to sign up for a payoneer mastercard/account because it requires me a Bank Account details such as the Account Number, IBAN and other details so my question is how can I sign up for Payoneer in Pakistan without providing any bank account details?

I even followed this step by step guide as well: [Only registered and activated users can see links So Kindly Create An Account Now] but nothing is going to help me. Is there any Internet guy or any Blogger who can help me with this issue how to get payoneer in pakistan without local bank account?

Your replies & help would be highly appreciated.

Alam Khan!

you can get help on google simply type payoneer  pakistan.

(16-10-2018, 11:57 PM)faheem altaf Wrote:  you can get help on google simply type payoneer  pakistan.

AS I already mentioned the link, I read it but nothing is helping me. It even says that you can sign up via Fiverr and then be able to register for Payoneer in Pakistan without bank account and I tried that as well but it's still asking me my bank details when I reach the final sign up step.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Muntaha
21-09-2018, 06:26 AM
Last Post by Fatty
19-09-2018, 11:22 PM